Experience Jesus

Welcome to the Sound of Heaven
Learn About UsWatch LIVE

Church Service Long Island

Church Service Long Island

Visit Sound of Heaven Church on Sunday for a dynamic church service in Long Island that will inspire you and build faith in the God we serve. If you’re new to the area and haven’t yet plugged into a church, we’d love the opportunity to answer your questions about our core beliefs and make you feel at home when you stop by. Tune in for a live service online or come out and fellowship with other believers who want to get to know you, pray for you, and worship God together with you and your family.

How Can I Find the Right Church Home?

Look for a church with pastoral leadership that values the preaching of the Gospel, combined with solid teaching from Old Testament and New Testament scripture. At Sound of Heaven, we still believe that Jesus Christ commanded his followers to take part in the Great Commission, going out into the world and sharing the good news of the Gospel with all who will listen. We invite you to join us in our mission to be the hands and feet of Jesus while we minister to the community of Long Island with truth that is difficult to find in today’s world.

How Can I Discern a Real Church Service From a Fake?

Make no mistake, only preachers who teach that our salvation comes from a belief in God’s only son, Jesus Christ, are teaching the truth to their congregation. As more and more churches turn away from foundational beliefs taught by Jesus and his disciples, it’s becoming harder to find a church service in Long Island that still adheres to Biblical doctrine. Sound of Heaven Church is committed to building a following of believers in the Lord Jesus who are not afraid to share what they know to be the Word of God with others around them. Together, we can change Long Island, the state of New York, our great country, and the world, using scripture as a common ground for all to come to Christ.

Learn More About Us!

Explore our online resources and reach out to Sound of heaven by phone or email if you have questions about our core beliefs, service times, or leadership staff. If you’re interested in giving to our ministry, you’ll find easy opportunities on our website. Find out more about tithing and how it will bless your family when you click the ‘Giving’ link on our website.

What is Tithing?

God asks us to give him the first 10% of our income and promises to bless the remaining 90%. We are called to build the local church with our tithe so that ‘there may be food in my storehouse’, says God. We don’t have to be afraid of giving back to God what he has first given to us when we understand that everything we have comes from him and will one day return to dust. Let us use our resource to honor God and build his house while it is within our power to do so.

Come out on Sunday and enjoy a church service in Long Island that will build faith and help you stay on track in serving The Lord.

Church Service Long Island

Sound of Heaven

375 Commack Road

Deer Park

View Larger Map

Join Our
Online Digital

Need Help?

If you’re still not sure what your next step is, let us help you.